Prayer for Our Lady Untier of Knots

Holy Mary, mother of God and our most blessed mother, you know my problems both small and large that like knots are tight and hard to undo.  I feel restricted by them, and do no know how to overcome them.  I come to you, and offer myself.  Oh Mary, Mother of Mercy.  Unite the knots that I am burdened with.  

Deliver me from the darkness of sin and guide me on the path of light.  Protect me from confusion and doubt and open my heart to the truth of the gospel.  Free me from the prison that I have created that afflicts me in my life and send me the holy spirit.  Assist me from life's illnesses of body and soul, deliver me from the anxieties and fears that bind me.  

Protect my family and loved ones and relieve my selfishness and pride.  Help me to love generously and to have a forgiving heart.  

Blessed Mary, I ask for your help to unbind these knots...(say the problems) so I can live my life serving Christ with serenity and hope.  I ask through Jesus Christ, Your son and our Lord, who lives and reigns forever and ever.  Amen.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/75/d5/d0/75d5d02f4891870b9edc674f831ed9b3.jpg