Corpus Christi Novena

Feast Day June 22, 2014

I adore Thee profoundly, O my Jesus, in Thy sacramental form; I acknowledge Thee to be true God and true Man, and by this act of adoration I intend to atone For the coldness of so many Christians who pass before Thy churches and sometimes Before the very Tabernacle in which Thou art pleased to remain at all hours with Loving impatience to give Thyself to Thy faithful people, and do not so much as bend The knee before Thee, and who, by their indifference proclaim that they grow weary of this heavenly manna, like the people of Israel in the wilderness.

I offer Thee, in reparation for this grievous negligence, the Precious Blood which Thou didst shed from Thy five wounds, and especially from Thy sacred Side, and Entering therein, I repeat a thousand times with true recollection of spirit:

O Sacrament most holy!  O Sacrament Divine!  All praise and all thanksgiving be every moment Thine.
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/75/d5/d0/75d5d02f4891870b9edc674f831ed9b3.jpg